Thursday, December 1, 2016

Business Card



  In my Contemporary Media class I created an original Business Card Design from concept to  completion using Adobe Photoshop.My First step was to open up Photoshop and changing the pixels  so my  words can look cool and dope.My second step for this project was changing my background  color to all black then I added my logo to the background.My third step was to use the typing tool  and type out my name and my information which is my gmail, blogspot, and my Graphic & Blog  Designer.My fourth and final step was adding effects to my typed out words to make it pop out  more.This project was very fun and interesting doing and had a great experience doing it.My Primary Color was Black and my secondary color was red and green.My Primary font type is named Lobster and my secondary font type is Arial Bold.Finally my Logo Is the hat and the glasses.

No comments:

Post a Comment